(This text applies to the Samres Holding Group)
Information about cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you use our website.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make the website work as you expect.
- Saves your settings from one visit to the next.
- Improve your loading time and security when using the website.
- Enable that you can easily spread content on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide you with relevant information on our own and others’ websites.
- Collect anonymous statistics in order to improve the website’s performance and functionality as well as evaluate and improve marketing efforts.
- Save any personal information about you without your consent.
- Collect any sensitive information.
- Pass on personal information to third parties.
If the settings in the browser you use to visit our website are set in such a way that they allow cookies, we interpret this as you accept cookies on our website.
Turn off cookies
Cookies can be deleted or completely turned off if desired. However, we can not guarantee that the website will then work satisfactorily. These can be turned off by customizing your browser’s security settings. How this is done varies slightly between different browsers and versions of browsers but is described if you search in your specific browser’s help page.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency’s website.